Thursday, January 22, 2009

Another attempt

So I haven't exactly stuck to my resolve to write more often. Oooo what a shocker :P I seem to be more worried about what others would think of me when they read this. More than anything else I disappoint myself in the process really. Even as I type this I re-read to ensure it looks ok. I dont know if its just me or everyone does that. I am sure they arent as paranoid as me anyway.

Alright so the point of this post.. I have finally got the time and right resources to catch up on all the reading I have missed out on over the past 10 years or so. Yeah I was full on from Enid Blyton till the Sydney Sheldon days and then I lost it except for the occasional book or two an year. Its time to get back now and I am going to start slow with a mixture of suggestions from friends and the most popular ones, the must reads. I will use this blog to keep track of the books I have read. So stay tuned..

No comments: